Friday, August 10, 2012

Kindle Clutch

Last week I went to a Pinterest Party. The idea was for everyone to bring a food item from a Pinterest recipe and supplies to make a craft from Pinterest.

I had to work late and didn't have time to buy the supplies for what I wanted to make, but I had a yard of beautiful velveteen fabric in my stash that I've been wanting to use.

Since I didn't have a project in mind, I searched "sewing velveteen" I found this photo on Pinterest and headed for the party.


This is what I ended up with.



I think it turned out pretty nice!

When I got home, I checked out the link for that pinterest photo, and it turns out that I followed the tutorial pretty closely for just looking at the photo once. Here it is for anyone that wants to see how she did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment