Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shabby Chic Photo Shoot Outfits

One of the girls from my group of friends is PSCing to England! Lucky girl! She was my very first friend in Montana and I'm really going to miss her, but we are military wives and leaving friends is an inevitable part of life.

Before she moves, we want to get professional photos taken together. We've decided on a Shabby Chic themed photo shoot, so I ransacked my closet and came up with a few outfits that might work.

Outfit #1: jean jacket, white dress, brown riding boots

Outfit #2: jean jacket, coral dress, brown riding boots

Outfit #3: white cardigan, gray floral dress, brown braided belt, brown riding boots

Outfit #4: white lace top, skinny jeans, brown riding boots

Outfit #5: white cardigan, blue floral top, brown braided belt, skinny jeans, brown riding boots

Which is your favorite? Feel free to do substitutions (like white cardigan instead of jean jacket, etc)

No comments:

Post a Comment