Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Decor

I love fall. It is finally starting to feel like fall in Italy. I could easily still run around in shorts during the sunny part of the day, but the mornings and evenings are starting to feel very chilly. I love it! I'm excited to see the leaves start to change color. I might have to get Jake to take me on some roadtrips in the next few weeks to get some pictures.

To get me in the fall mood, I made a small arrangement for our coffee table. As soon as Jake got home the day I bought the stuff, he said "What's the crap?" Guys just don't understand the importance of having pretty decorations!

He does admit he thought it was a waste of money because he thought it was only for Halloween, but after I convinced him that it is BROWN and orange, not black and orange, and that we could use it through Thanksgiving, AND that I can reuse it year after year, he seems to like it more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment