Wednesday, July 22, 2009

It's official!

I'm officially a military wife. We got the certified copies of the marriage certificate in the mail today, so we stopped by the DEERS office to get me enrolled as a dependent and get my ID made. Now I can get on base by myself, well except for the fact that I'm not allowed to drive in Italy yet.

Surprisingly, the process was much quicker than we expected, so we took that extra time to stop by the hospital to also get me enrolled in Tri-Care for health insurance. Again, much easier and quicker than we expected. The bad news is that the pharmacy will not accept a prescription from my doctor in Missouri. They are too particular. Now I have to try to get an appointment with a doc on base. How annoying.
I like to have a photo in each post, but I didn't take any photos today, so here is a photo I took last week of the view outside my bedroom window. I wish we had a view of the mountains, but I guess I can't really complain. I mean, it's Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment