Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scrapbook Frame Dry Erase Boards

I chose the colors for my craft room from a collection of Stampin' Up scrapbook paper called Spice Cake.


 I wanted to feature the paper in some way with decor, so made whiteboards out of plain white frames.



Just cut the scrapbook paper to the size of the frame and put it in just as you would a photo. I added some ribbon and little signs to jazz it up a little bit.

Now, I can use a dry erase marker to write directly on the glass front, and it will wipe off clean.


1 comment:

  1. Hil printed out a morning to-do list and an afternoon to do list for the girls and framed it under glass. With a dry-erase marker,she adds things from day to day,as neede (like "Andie - tennis shoes, today".) The girls check things off as they are completed. It works great and doesn't created paper trash.

    ReplyDelete