Thursday, January 26, 2012

Advice needed for the Guest Bedroom

This was the before of the guest bedroom (almost forgot the take the picture before painting!) It was plain white with the original hardwood floors.

I took a chance and went with orange paint...I really like it! But...come to find out...orange is hard to decorate around.

Here is the current decor. I love the mirror that I found at Pier 1, and I have my antique library table and trunk which add character, but I don't love the feel of the room. Obviously, I need something on the walls. What can I do to pull this all together, or do you think I should start from scratch? Any advice is appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. Is it orange orange or more like a coral color?

    Either way I bet it would look really good with teal/aqua accents!

    Grey would look really pretty too!

    Try google-ing Orange bedroom images, I bet you'll find some inspiration!

    I love it! Can't wait to see what you do with it

    ReplyDelete