Monday, January 9, 2012

Jake says I need to start blogging again.

Yeah...so I obviously don't have as much free time as I did in Italy...hence very scarce blogging. Oh those were the days...sleep in...work out...clean house...blog...and have dinner ready when he got home. I have to admit I did enjoy my time as a stay at home wife, but having a second income is so much more practical.

Every once in a while, I think about this blog and consider starting it up again, but I can't help but thing that my life is too boring and I would have a hard time coming up with something to type about, but Jake mentioned to me this evening that our family really liked reading my blog to keep up to date with what we were up to, so I'm going to give it another try.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with Jake! I loved your recipe posts, and reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete