Monday, January 16, 2012

My latest thrifty finds

I couldn't believe my luck when I found a rug at Ross that matches my craft room. A nice big Mohawk rug for only $25! My craft room is the only room in the house that I can go full on girly and this one is so cute! You can also see Diesel, one of my beautiful boxers.

Jake and I were both off work today for MLK day, so we went to the thrift stores around town. I thought I had already cleaned them all out of the vintage suitcases for my fabric covered suitcase projects but I found one more today for $3. It's the same light blue as the one I made my tutorial with, but it's the smallest one I've found yet...so cute! My last thrifty find was a yard of burlap for $1. I think I'll save it to make a tree skirt in case I go with the Country Christmas theme I'm planning for December.

No comments:

Post a Comment